Sunday, March 15, 2009


What's the word on the street about Old Major's new "Outlaws EP"? Reviews are coming in...

"Man, I put this shit in the whip on the way home from the studio with the top down and the purple urple lit up and just zoned out. And let me tell you what - this is some real shit right here. You pop this thing in and it makes you wanna just wild out on somebody, you know what I'm sayin? Like when you see me at a club and try to come at me sideways, you already know I got the burner on me at all times. But see we don't even to take it there because I could just stomp the fuck out of you like it's nothing. And then take your girl too. Early. I don't fuck around and Old Major don't fuck around neither. Ya heard me? Cop this shit. "
- Sean Hannity, Fox News

"Funny story. So we finally got those new poles and full stage in the basement of the south wing. It was a pain in my ass to get the whole thing done because it went way over budget and it was just a lot of bullshit I don't need in my life. Anyway, the room's finally done so we scooped up a few boys from the club last night to get the party popping and 'christen' the stage if you know what I'm saying. But they just took a look at it and they're all like, 'You want us to dance for you guys? That's kinda weird' and all this shit. And I'm thinking, 'Don't you who the fuck I am? I'm a boss in this. All day.' You know? Like what the fuck? Anyway, I was about to kick them the fuck out when one of the bishops popped in that new Old Major EP and let me just say - that got the party jumping something crazy. The Vatican definitely fucks with Old Major."
- Pope Benedict XVI Joseph Alois Ratzinger

Find out what it's all about:
http://rapidshare.com/files/209393542/Old_Major_Outlaws_EP.zip


No comments:

Post a Comment